February is special for us! We opened our shop in Filey in this month a year ago and Mr Bishop's birthday is in the same month! To celebrate this month, we're launching a big competition!
The prize is a two night stay, bed and breakfast, for up to four people and their dog in the White Swan at nearby Humanby for the 4th-6th May. We're throwing in a hamper of canine goodies too!
To be eligible to enter, you only need to spend a minimum of £5 (not including P&P) in an online order and use the 'discount' code "FILEYFEB". Your order number will go into a draw, which will take place on 1st. March 2018. Please note: You must use the "FILEYFEB" code to indicate you want to enter the draw. Orders without this will not be entered!
Terms & Conditions:
1. The competition is open to any online order of £5 value or over (not including postage and packing).
2. The customer placing the order must use the 'discount' code "FILEYFEB" to indicate their willingness to be entered into the prize draw. Any order without the 'discount' code will not be entered.
3. The prize is set as 2 nights accommodation and breakfast for up to 4 people plus dog at The White Swan, Hunmanby, N.Yorkshire YO14 0JU. While the prize has a value of £300, this value is not redeemable as a cash alternative to the prize.
4. The prize is for 4th to 6th May 2018. There may be the possibility to slightly alter these dates, subject to the venue's agreement but such change is NOT guaranteed.
5. Entries for the draw end at midnight on 28th February 2018. Orders after this time will be invalid.
6. The draw will consist of the random selection of one of the entered order numbers to be held on 1st March 2018.
7. The winner will be emailed or telephoned personally to the contact details given in the order. The winner will also be announced on all social media platforms on which Mrs Bishop's Doggy Deli participate. The winner will also be announced on this website.
8. Should the winner not be in communication with Mrs Bishop's Doggy Deli within 14 days of the announcement, then a second draw will be held, with the prize going to this second winner. Should this occur, there will be a full announcement through all channels. Once a second draw is held, the first result will be invalid.
8. No discussion of the winning draw will be entered into.